Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora [ DST ]

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 21 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2  Siguiente
  Imprimir vista | Email a un amigo Tema previo | Siguiente tema 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Consejos para nudismo & cruising
NotaPublicado: Dom May 26, 2019 8:30 pm 
Novat@

Hola to all!

We have to apologize first for writing in English, but unfortunately I don‘t speak Spanish.

We are David (24) and Lara (22), a young couple in a open relationship since three years. We live somewhere in southern Germany.

In August and September this year, we plan to visit the spanish north and west coast, travelling from Santander to Pontevedra in four weeks.

We‘ve had some experiences with wifesharing as well as threesome and foursomes, but have also gone to swinger clubs here in Germany. But there is one thing we especially like: Everything where we can show off naked together, like visiting saunas and going to nudist beaches oder lakes (there are quite a lot in Germany).

At nudist beaches we love the atmosphere and the game of "see and being seen". Our first experience there was in the dunes, where we had sex with some people watching on a beach at the german north coast.

Now we would like to combine our trip in Spain with one or the other nudist beach experience. We found this forum via google.com when looking for nudist beaches at the spanish north coast.

We have already found out that there are really enough beaches where naturism is possible or even practiced by most of the people. But what we are looking for are beaches where maybe more is possible than just naked swimming. Spots where dogging in the dunes and exhibitionism are possible - or chances of meeting other singles / couples exist.

We have no problem with voyeurs or gay people, but it would be nice to see a couple from time to time.

Now our question is, if you can recommend us some lnice ocations on the northern coastline?
We have already tried to find out a few things, maybe you can complete or improve it:

- Playa De Valdearenas/Dunas de Liencres: We read a lot about this place, in the western part of the beach seems to be a very crowded gay cruising area. We wonder if we as a couple will be the only ones there? If not, can you describe the place where couples usually stay in this area?

- Playon De Bayas/Playa de Requexinos, El Cueto: seems to be a great place to have fun in the dunes, but also a „normal“ nudist beach in the area right of the parking?

- Playa de Peñarrubia, Playa de Serin, Gijon: hotspots in the evening?

- Playa de Barayo, Las Barqueras: possibility to have sex in the caves

We are also grateful for tips about beautiful "normal" nudist beaches, as we also love to lie naked in the sun without any further action ;-)

Again sorry that we had to write in English and many, many thanks in advance for your help.

Greeting, David & Lara :)

Reporte este mensaje
 Perfil Email  

Asunto: Re: Consejos para nudismo & cruising
NotaPublicado: Dom Jun 02, 2019 9:08 pm 
De casa

Welcome.

No problem, few of us speak english so we can help with some advice. In case you need deeper info, don't hesitate to contact me via DM here. We can't post phone numbers or emails in public, so use the DM for that. The only thing you need to do in order to read and write DMs, is to write a certain number of messages in the forum (I believe 25), there are some posts specifics for that. Anyway there are a lot of empty or old posts to do so, I know it's quite boring but the rules are set.

I can only help you with some of those beaches.

- Playa De Valdearenas/Dunas de Liencres: We read a lot about this place, in the western part of the beach seems to be a very crowded gay cruising area. We wonder if we as a couple will be the only ones there? If not, can you describe the place where couples usually stay in this area?
I almost read the same as you. Don't know the area but it seems to be a popular one in Cantabria, interesting dunes.

- Playon De Bayas/Playa de Requexinos, El Cueto: seems to be a great place to have fun in the dunes, but also a „normal“ nudist beach in the area right of the parking?
Requexinos is the name of the right side, Bayas is the entire place and as you can refer to the beach. The biggest nudist of Asturias maybe, fun in the dunes (or they say so) at the end of the day. If you go on a crowded day, the parking can be awful. It is one of the few that allows dogs, so here you can find men, women, couples, families, dogs, everything.

Very close to Gijon, so yeah, can be fun at night. The beach is a rock one, not sand. Seems to be another good choice.

The west coast of Asturias is more quiet so yes, maybe you can find interesting natural places, but no so many people as in other places in the center or east. Check Torimbia, on the east side.

Hope we see you here enjoying Asturies.
Have fun!

Reporte este mensaje
 Perfil Email  

NotaPublicado: Dom Jun 02, 2019 10:27 pm 
De casa

youngnudistcouple escribió:
Hola to all!

We have to apologize first for writing in English, but unfortunately I don‘t speak Spanish.

We are David (24) and Lara (22), a young couple in a open relationship since three years. We live somewhere in southern Germany.

In August and September this year, we plan to visit the spanish north and west coast, travelling from Santander to Pontevedra in four weeks.

We‘ve had some experiences with wifesharing as well as threesome and foursomes, but have also gone to swinger clubs here in Germany. But there is one thing we especially like: Everything where we can show off naked together, like visiting saunas and going to nudist beaches oder lakes (there are quite a lot in Germany).

At nudist beaches we love the atmosphere and the game of "see and being seen". Our first experience there was in the dunes, where we had sex with some people watching on a beach at the german north coast.

Now we would like to combine our trip in Spain with one or the other nudist beach experience. We found this forum via google.com when looking for nudist beaches at the spanish north coast.

We have already found out that there are really enough beaches where naturism is possible or even practiced by most of the people. But what we are looking for are beaches where maybe more is possible than just naked swimming. Spots where dogging in the dunes and exhibitionism are possible - or chances of meeting other singles / couples exist.

We have no problem with voyeurs or gay people, but it would be nice to see a couple from time to time.

Now our question is, if you can recommend us some lnice ocations on the northern coastline?
We have already tried to find out a few things, maybe you can complete or improve it:

We are also grateful for tips about beautiful "normal" nudist beaches, as we also love to lie naked in the sun without any further action ;-)

Again sorry that we had to write in English and many, many thanks in advance for your help.

Greeting, David & Lara :)

you can also add Playa de mexota, Tapia de Casariego, possibility to have sex down on the sand, or above in the parking
On the other hand, nudism in Spain is not like in Germany, do not expect so many beautiful places etc.
And about Valdeareas/Liencres, I have been many times in the woods and the dunes, NEVER found a girl, or a couple, only gay cruising
The same in Serin

Reporte este mensaje

NotaPublicado: Mié Jun 05, 2019 8:27 pm 
Novat@

Gracias por su información!

We will definitely visit Playa de Mexota, it looks great and it seems to be suitable to have some fun ... On Google Maps you can only find nude people on the photos fron this beach and even in August it does not seem to get too crowded there. Perfect for showing off my sweet girl ;-)

Can someone help us with Playon De Bayas?
I understand that on the righthand side when coming from the main parking, is "Playa de Requexinos", a nudist beach. But I have also read that at the other end of Bayas, to the rocks in the west / around the estuary are also nudists. Which area would you recommend, especially on busy days?
And concerning the dunes, which direction would you recommend in the evening? Because the beach is quite long.

Thank you in advance for your help, have a great and horny summer ;)

Greetings,
David

Reporte este mensaje
 Perfil Email  

NotaPublicado: Jue Jun 06, 2019 6:47 pm 
De casa

Gracias por su información!

We will definitely visit Playa de Mexota, it looks great and it seems to be suitable to have some fun ... On Google Maps you can only find nude people on the photos fron this beach and even in August it does not seem to get too crowded there. Perfect for showing off my sweet girl ;-)

Can someone help us with Playon De Bayas?
I understand that on the righthand side when coming from the main parking, is "Playa de Requexinos", a nudist beach. But I have also read that at the other end of Bayas, to the rocks in the west / around the estuary are also nudists. Which area would you recommend, especially on busy days?
And concerning the dunes, which direction would you recommend in the evening? Because the beach is quite long.

Thank you in advance for your help, have a great and horny summer ;)

Greetings,
David

The right side is the classic nudist beach. On your way there you'll see mainly men on the dunes of that side. There is like a road from Requexinos across that dunes and field that connects with the acess road, that's why there can be some cars parked down there and people on those dunes. Here is more quiet and familiar, even on busy days you won't find it difficult to find a place in that part of the beach. In terms of sex or fun, this side is not very good or a least at early hours. The path of that 'parking' and that is the area that can be see up from the main road that brings you to the beach makes it less private.

The dunes of the left side are the ones allegedly more suitable for sex and fun. Take note that part of the left side is the one reserved to dogs, so there can be a lot of people having a walk there. Anyway you can also be nude near those rocks, as it is farther. This area is more private and natural, but as it is the main zone for walkers that don't want to go to the right near the 'classic' nudiste zone, maybe it is not suitable for sex. Or maybe not.

Reporte este mensaje
 Perfil Email  

NotaPublicado: Jue Jun 06, 2019 7:53 pm 
De casa

Hi guys/Hallo Leute!

Maybe you can send me your email via private message and get to know each other a bit more.

MfG

Reporte este mensaje
 Perfil Email  

NotaPublicado: Jue Jun 06, 2019 10:11 pm 
Novat@

Hi,

@astx94:
thanks for your advice

@realovi19:
how old are you? And I'm sorry, at the moment I can't write private messages.

If anyone has more advices or experiences, it would be great if you let us know. You can also write in spanish, my girlfriend can read a bit :)

Greetings
David

Reporte este mensaje
 Perfil Email  

NotaPublicado: Vie Jun 07, 2019 2:33 pm 
De casa

Hi,

@astx94:
thanks for your advice

In order to write and read private messages as I said you before, you have to write 25 times in the forum. I know it sounds rare, but the rules are set time ago pretending to encourage people to participate here.

You can find specific posts where people just write something, numbers or random, until they arrive to the messages they need. It's strange but it really is how it works when you don't have activated the option.
I am going to write you a couple of means of contact just in case you finally reach 25 and you want to keep in touch.

Reporte este mensaje
 Perfil Email  

NotaPublicado: Vie Jun 07, 2019 8:17 pm 
De casa

@realovi19:
how old are you? And I'm sorry, at the moment I can't write private messages.

I'm 24!

Reporte este mensaje
 Perfil Email  

NotaPublicado: Mar Jun 11, 2019 9:01 pm 
Novat@

astx94 escribió:
In order to write and read private messages as I said you before, you have to write 25 times in the forum. I know it sounds rare, but the rules are set time ago pretending to encourage people to participate here.

You can find specific posts where people just write something, numbers or random, until they arrive to the messages they need. It's strange but it really is how it works when you don't have activated the option.
I am going to write you a couple of means of contact just in case you finally reach 25 and you want to keep in touch.

Ok guys, now I got it and wrote some "spam" posts to get the 25.

young people are welcome to contact us :)

Lara

Reporte este mensaje
 Perfil Email  

NotaPublicado: Mié Jun 12, 2019 12:19 am 
De casa

Ok guys, now I got it and wrote some "spam" posts to get the 25.

young people are welcome to contact us :)

Lara

And then 5 each week to keep using it hahaha
I know it's akward, but it is what it is.

Check your DMs ;)

Reporte este mensaje
 Perfil Email  

NotaPublicado: Mié Jun 12, 2019 12:22 am 
Novat@

Aqui se menciona Cruising y chica, y la gente se pone a escribir hasta en arapahoe o en chino mandarín.

Here the words Cruising and Girl are mentioned, and people start writing in arapahoe or chinese mandarin.

Por si acaso, si quieres me presento voluntario para lamer el coño de tu chica y despues dejo que te la folles. Eso si me corro en sus tetas.

Just in case, if you want I volunteer to lick your girlfriend´s pussy and the let you fuck her. That´s right, I will cum on her tits.

Saludos y Lamidos

Greetings and Licks

Reporte este mensaje
 Perfil Email  

NotaPublicado: Mié Jun 12, 2019 11:00 am 
De casa

Pregunta una pareja extranjera algo y aparecen 7 tipos a dar una tesis doctoral sobre caleyes y playes en ingles .un ingles mejor que el de los asesores de donald trump que pareceis del mismo Manhatan en vez de asturianos y todo con tal de mojar porque por amor al arte no dais esos rollazos .el nivel de desesperación es máximo jajajaja

Reporte este mensaje
 Perfil Email  

NotaPublicado: Mié Jun 12, 2019 2:12 pm 
De casa

Hi my name is john o xuan if you choose and i am a fucker of the virgin .i like drink sidra and cacharros (gin , vozca,wisky with coke)in vasu of sidra
Bye bye see you soon in salinas beach

Reporte este mensaje
 Perfil Email  

NotaPublicado: Mié Jun 12, 2019 4:21 pm 
De casa

Nepe escribió:
Pregunta una pareja extranjera algo y aparecen 7 tipos a dar una tesis doctoral sobre caleyes y playes en ingles .un ingles mejor que el de los asesores de donald trump que pareceis del mismo Manhatan en vez de asturianos y todo con tal de mojar porque por amor al arte no dais esos rollazos .el nivel de desesperación es máximo jajajaja

Si es un señor que pregunta en Ingles porque no habla español no pretenderas que le contesten en asturiano o en chino ¿no? Ahora resulta que no se va a poder ser educado porque algunos consideran que contestar en ingles a un ingles se hace por "mojar", en fin que el nivelazo de este pais cada dia me sorprende mas, parece ser que el saber idiomas es solo para la intimidad como Aznar con el catalan y que si sabes hablar en ingles no lo puedes poner en practica publicamente para que no salga alguno a defenestrarte por hablar en ingles. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Reporte este mensaje
 Perfil Email  

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 21 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2  Siguiente

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora [ DST ]